- On the right hand menu bar there is a box titled “Email Notification”.
- Enter your email address in the box, and then click Subscribe.
- An “email subscription request” box will open up in a new window.
- You will then need to type the letters that appear on the screen into a box. This is to decrease spam.
- After you have typed the letters, click the “complete subscription” request button. (If you type the letters incorrectly a new request will appear. Repeat step 4 and 5).
- A new screen will appear which indicates that your request has been received.
- Click “close window” words at bottom of this box.
- Complete step 1 to 7 for each new email address you wish to register.
- You should immediately receive email verification of your subscription. Once you receive email verification from "firstname.lastname@example.org" the service address that delivers email subscriptions, you will need to click a link listed in this message to activate your subscription.
Note: Occasionally email verification can take up to 24 hours, however if you have not received an email within 24 hours, please check your spam and junk email box as it may have automatically been diverted there. If your emails are going into spam and junk, your email alerts will also be diverted there. For junk email you can right click on the email and select from the menu “add to safe sender list”; for spam please refer to your IT department or your spam software manual. Remember you can still view all news by visiting the websites.
Alternative web addresses for Alzheimer's News
If you are having difficulty accessing Alzheimer's News this may be due to spyware or your IT department blocking the web addresses. The following alternative web address can be used to access Alzheimer's News: http://digbig.com/4sdpr
updated: 18 September 2007