Glenn Smith, Ph.D.
Mayo Clinic: 10 September 2009
- I've heard about a new Alzheimer's supplement called Axona. What does it do and can it really treat Alzheimer's? > read answer
- Can phosphatidylserine improve memory and cognitive function in people with Alzheimer's disease? > read answer
- Can vitamin B-12 improve memory in Alzheimer's disease? > read answer
- I've heard that folic acid supplements can improve cognitive function in older adults. Could those with Alzheimer's disease also benefit from folic acid? > read answer
- What is the role of cholesterol in Alzheimer's disease? Does having high cholesterol increase my risk of Alzheimer's? > read answer