AAG (NSW division) Rural Conference, Broken Hill, 1-2 April 2009
Following plenary presentations are available to download:
- Brian Kelly - Drought and Mental Health in Older People
- Deb Jones - Today’s Rural and Remote Kids, Tomorrows Aged Care Workforce?
- Duncan Boldy - 'Ageing in Place' in rural areas - actions, choices and preferences: a Western Australian case study
- Graeme Hugo - Demographic Change and Population Ageing in non-metropolitan Australia: Trends and Implications
- Liz Hanna - Climate Change: What must we do for the aged; their health, their communities, and their health services?
- Tony Broe and Lisa Jackson Pulver – Ageing, Health Transitions and dementia in an Aboriginal population